The agile canvas is a simple template to help bring an agile angle to your work and life.
This agile planner has been used by hundreds of businesses, teams and individuals to help turn ideas into reality, manage chaotic projects, keep track of day to day activities and planning events.
Use in your Business to improve productivity, growth and well-being:
The Agile Planning Canvas is part of our ‘Being Agile in Business’ courses which introduce agile principles and practices to teams and organisations.
Use your Agile Planner to
– Understand and adopt key concepts and principles of agile working
– Understand the benefits and value of taking an agile approach
– Apply agile thinking, methods and tools to roles, teams and projects
– Identify where and how agile methods can be best used and of most value
– Understand which agile methods and tools to apply and when
– Practically apply agile practices and techniques to current work
– Enhance team working, collaboration and communication
The canvas is a great way to start seeing your work and life in a more agile way. Use agile in your business for:
video link https://youtu.be/0gqcYJfA-2s
Download your free canvas by subscribing in the footer below.
Over the years many have taken an extra canvas home to use for personal projects from household chores, to planning weddings, running marathons, charity and community projects and study.
Use at home and for personal interests and projects too, download yours for:
An Agile Canvas used for home school during lockdown
We provide one to one or group workshops to help you practically apply agile methods to a work, or personal project.
Contact us for an initial free conversation, browse our introductory workshops.Contact us Workshop Options