An introduction to agile approaches for students for planning, prioritising and getting study and revision done.
Kick off your new term and year of study. In this session you will prepare and plan your return to study, learning agile tools and techniques to support your study throughout the year.
Students studying for their GCSEs or higher level qualifications are required to continuously complete homework, create assignments and study for exams. To perform their best they need time and task management skills to plan and manage their workload effectively.
This course provides a tactile and hands on way to help students to map out their study and revision plans, help them get the best results and reduce stress of feeling overwhelmed, especially in the current climate.
Agile is a popular method for task management developed by the tech community which is now used widely in many business sectors and disciplines and is highly transferable into other areas.
These simple ‘agile’ methods provide students with the study skills and tools they need to plan, prioritise and action their work.
• Create a study plan that’s easy to manage and action
• Plan and prioritise homework, assignments & exam revision
• Work out where to start and how to finish
• Learn how to take an agile approach to study to get things done
• Learn how to break assignments and revision down into manageable actionable chunks
• Find ways to improve current study plans and approaches used
In this 2 hour online lesson students will create an agile study plan for their personal homework, assignments and exam revision. We will also plan free time and hobbies in too!
Students will work on their own personal agile study plan they can use straight away.
• Suitable for: Secondary School Students, College/University Students, Home Schooling. Teachers, Tutors, Parents & Guardians.
• No previous experience required
• Available as an Individual or Group course. Open courses available please check events or email us for future dates.
• Practical and Hands on exercises and discussion
• Course pack included for each student – an electronic pack will be sent to all attendees prior to the workshop including printable worksheets and the Agile Canvas.
• Add on – A physical copy of the being agile book, an A1 Agile Canvas, sticky notes and sharpie can be sent prior to the course and is available to order as an add-on with your ticket. (UK only – please contact for postage options outside the UK)
About Belinda Waldock
Belinda is an experienced agile guide, teacher and trainer. She is a qualified business coach, mentor and facilitator, and author of “Being Agile in Business” a popular introduction to agile principles and practices. http://amzn.to/1Jfv8AK
Belinda teaches Agile Methods within education, she runs a double unit for final year university students, guest lectures at local colleges and universities and runs courses for students and teachers on adopting agile for study, revision and teaching.
Belinda leads ‘being agile’, providing custom agile coaching, mentoring and training to high growth teams and organisations across the world. Find out more at www.beingagile.co.uk