Being Agile Taster : Agile Online Workshop & Coaching Session
A simple and straightforward guide to Agile and its application in business for project management, product development, team performance and business management.
This agile online workshop will introduce attendees to the essential methods, skills and values of agile working in your organisation and teams context. It will provide a clear understanding of agile principles, concepts and tools that can be immediately implemented. Work faster, think clearer and improve your individual, team and business agility with this Being Agile in Business course.
- Understand and adopt key agile concepts and principles
- Gain practical experience of using agile tools and practices
- Learn to apply and implement agile methods and practices
- Identify when are where to take an agile approach
In this training course you will explore the mind set and approach behind agile working, including project management and team working.
“Thank you – one of the best training sessions I’ve been on in a long time. Really productive, pragmatic and helpful”
Agile Online Workshop : Course outline
1. Agile Thinking
- Concepts and Principles
- Agile Approach
- Agile Manifesto
- Adaptive versus predictive planning
- When to use agile methods
- Origin and evolution of agile methods
2. Agile Methodology
- Iterative Development Method
- Working in Sprints
- Test Driven Development
- Minimum Viable Product
- Continuous Delivery
3. Agile Tools & Practices
- Visibility & Communication
- Estimation & Specification
- Prioritisation & Planning
- Retrospectives & Stand Ups
- Performance & Metrics
4. Agile Application (facilitated practical application for your team)
- Identify areas of most value for adoption
- Apply agile to a particular project, team activity, product in development.
“If you are always looking for ways to make you, your team and your business smarter then I strongly recommend this course.”