Being Agile in Business – 1 Day Introduction
This Being Agile in Business training course will introduce attendees to the essential methods, skills and values of agile working in a business and teams context. It will provide a clear understanding of agile principles, concepts and tools that can be immediately implemented. Work faster, think clearer and improve your individual, team and business agility with this Being Agile in Business course.
This one day course with theory and practical application will give your team an introduction to agile working and where and when to apply it within your organisation.
- Agile Thinking – understand and develop an agile mind set
- Agile Method – apply key agile principles and practices
- Agile Approach – implement practical tools and techniques
- Agile Culture – create an environment that enables agility
Agile is a methodology that has grown in popularity in recent years, endorsed by businesses as an approach that enables teams to develop high performing teams and generate sustainable results.
Agile methods can be implemented throughout an organisations in areas such as:
- Project Management
- Product Development
- Team Working
- Customer Engagement
- Sales & Marketing
- Operations & Finance
- Leadership & Strategy
- New Business Development
- Business Improvement
Agile Management methods are proven to help business to identify improvements and overcome barriers. At its core, agile is a methodology that has developed to deliver positive results in times of change and uncertainty.
A combination of training and coaching this customised one day course will provide attendees with:
- Introduction to agile principles and methods
- Practical application of agile practices and tools to existing work
- Coaching to help understand where and how agile methods can be best used in your organisation
Discover smarter, leaner, faster ways to succeed at work!
- Understand and apply agile methods in your working world
- Discover strategies and tools to make you work faster and better
- Find out how to anticipate change and navigate uncertainty
- Gain immediate clarity and control in any situation
- Streamline and improve your day to day workflow
- Uncover new ways to communicate and collaborate
- Teams looking to explore the adoption of agile approaches
- Non-Technical Teams
- SMEs, Enterprise Teams, and Public Sector Teams
- Business Management, Product Management, Project Management, Team Working
- Teams preparing to work with an ‘agile’ supplier of products or services
- 1 day course
- Course level : Introduction
- Suitable for : all, no prerequisites required
- Customised for team/organisation/sector
- Type : Theory and Practical application
- Delivery on or off site
- Group size : flexible
- Includes course learning materials
- Half Day bytesize option available
- Delegates will work on their own projects and at the end of the workshop have tools, materials as well as a sound understanding of the method to take away and implement.
Contact us to discuss your team and how agile can help improve your growth, well-being and productivity. Booking Enquiry
“If you are always looking for ways to make you, your team and your business smarter then I strongly recommend this course. Thanks Belinda!” Percy Griffiths, Process Improvement Manager, Finance & IT, BRITA UK