Being Agile Business Programme
The Being Agile Business Programme introduces the essential methods, skills and values of agile working in a business and teams context. It provides a clear understanding of agile principles, concepts and tools that can be immediately implemented. Work faster, think clearer and improve your individual, team and business agility with this programme of workshops, coaching, mentoring and guidance.
Our programmes, delivered over a series of engagements enable your team to experience agile working, its application within your business and implementation for current work.
A mix of theory and practice, programmes enable teams to learn, apply and reflect on being agile:
Attendees will gain a clear understanding of the principles and theory behind agile working, as well as practically apply agile principles and practices within their own working environment.
- Agile Thinking – understand and develop an agile mind set
- Agile Method – adopt agile principles and practices
- Agile Approach – implement practical tools and techniques
- Agile Culture – create an environment that enables agility
A combination of training and coaching, teams will gain:
- A comprehensive introduction to agile principles and practices
- Practical application of agile tools to current work
- Identify relevant areas where agile can be used
- Understand which agile methods and tools to use and when
Agile is a methodology that has grown in popularity in recent years, endorsed by businesses as an approach that enables teams to develop high performing teams and generate sustainable results.
“An excellent introduction to the concept of Agile in managing teams and projects. The workshop gave us practical methods to take away and apply to managing workflows and assessing current projects.“
Agile methods can be implemented throughout an organisations in areas such as:
- Project Management
- Product Development
- Team Working
- Customer Engagement
- Sales & Marketing
- Operations & Finance
- Leadership & Strategy
- New Business Development
- Business Improvement
Agile Management methods are proven to help business to identify improvements and overcome barriers. At its core, agile is a methodology that has developed to deliver positive results in times of change and uncertainty.
- Understand and apply agile methods in your working world
- Discover strategies and tools to make you work faster and better
- Find out how to anticipate change and navigate uncertainty
- Gain immediate clarity and control in any situation
- Streamline and improve your day to day workflow
- Uncover new ways to communicate and collaborate
“Invigorating, timely and informative training. Given me confidence to try some of the ways of agile working, firstly as an individual and then across the organisation. Liked having access to the training material in advance of the training. Did not use jargon. Highly recommend. Can’t wait to try an agile approach.”
Amanda Anderson, Chief Operating Officer , Durham Cathedral
Contact us to discuss your team and how agile can help improve your growth, well-being and productivity.
- Suitable for:
- teams looking to explore and apply agile working
- SMEs, Enterprise Teams and Public Sector Teams
- teams preparing to work with an agile partner or supplier
- Customised to fit your team and organisation
- Flexible, usually 2 or 3 days
- Course level : Introduction
- Suitable for : all, no prerequisites required
- Type : Theory and Practical application
- Small to Medium Size organisations or teams
- Includes course learning materials
- Delivery on or off site
- Attendees will work on their own projects and at the end of the workshop have tools, materials as well as a sound understanding of the method to take away and implement.
- Includes pre-course meetings to customise the course to target the key areas and tools that will provide the most value within your organisation
- Follow up coaching and training available to support adoption and adaption
Our programmes are fully customised to work for you. Contact us to discuss a programme for your team and how agile can help improve your growth, well-being and productivity. Start a conversation