Wednesday 2nd March – 9:30am – 12:30pm
Overview of topic
If you are looking at developing new products or services for your business, or just starting out and want a better way to test and develop all those bright ideas – then look no further!
Agile product development is an adaptive approach for supporting the design and development of new products and services.
Expert Agile Business Coach, Belinda Waldock, will open your mind to agile thinking and ways of working that can transform your approach to new product development. Join us to gain practical experience in tools and techniques to help shape those ideas.
What will be covered:
– You will gain an understanding of key concepts, principles and methods for agile product and service development.
– Apply these to your own product or service development within your business and:
– Map your customer journey
– Identify your minimum viable product
– Create your product roadmap