Wednesday 29th July 2020 1-3pm BST – Zoom online
In this 2 hour interactive Zoom session we will explore 10 traits of remote agile teams and over 20 agile methods and tools they use
With the impact of recent events, teams are migrating to remote working in order to continue their roles. Working remotely, and from home is becoming at least in part, the new norm.
To adapt to this new way of working and perform their best, teams need to embed new approaches into the way they work.
Agile is a popular team based approach to managing change and uncertainty that originated in the tech community. Agile is becoming more widely used across business sectors and disciplines for helping teams to enhance their well-being, performance and growth.
Agile methods enable remote teams to :
– Communicate, plan and collaborate remotely
– Identify opportunities and uncover challenges.
– Adapt to change and manage uncertainty
– Reflect, learn and improve ways of working
– Maintain a healthy work/life balance
– Take advantage of the flexibility of remote working
– Strengthen their performance and well-being.
This course encourages teams to organise themselves, helping them get the best results, face challenges and continuously improve. Agile gives teams a sense of ownership and control, providing them with key practices and tools to support their continued well-being, performance and growth.
Delivered as a 2 hour interactive Zoom session we will explore 10 traits of remote agile teams and over 20 agile methods and tools they use to ensure team performance, well-being and growth.
Agile Remote Teams:
1. Are adaptive and responsive
2. Work in short sprints
3. Make work in progress visible
4. Make things happen
5. Keep in touch
6. Are self-organising
8. Listen, learn and improve
9. Have agile leaders
10. Embrace collaborative technology
– Apply tools and practices to your team context
– Group questions and discussions
– Practical guides and Hands on exercises included
– Printable course pack for each attendee
– Over 20 guides to tools and practices included
– Follow up courses, coaching and facilitated practice available