For secondary and college students
With the impact of the pandemic, students are looking forward to home learning, remote study, and virtual examination becoming at least in part, the norm.
To adapt to this new way of learning and perform their best they need time and task management skills to plan and manage their study effectively, and balance it with work and life.
This course encourages students to organise themselves and provides a tactile and practical way to help them map out their study and revision plans, helping them get the best results and reduce the stress of feeling overwhelmed.
Agile is a popular method for task management developed by the tech community which is now used widely in many business sectors and disciplines when managing challenging and changing environments.
Agile is ideal for planning in short bursts and managing day to day activities with practical tools and skills which immediately help to gain a sense of control and higher level perspective.
These simple ‘agile’ methods provide students with the study skills and tools they need to plan, prioritise and action their work.
• Create a study plan that’s easy to manage and action
• Plan and prioritise study, assignments, hobbies, work and free time!
• Work out where to start and how to finish
• Learn how to take an agile approach to study to get things done
• Learn how to break study, assignments and revision down into manageable actionable chunks
• Find ways to improve current study plans and approaches used
• Suitable for: Secondary School Students, College/University Students.
• Formats –
• One to one tutoring session
• Skype(2 way) – up to 8
• Click Meeting Webinar (1 way with msg chat) up to 25
• Practical and Hands on exercises
• Printable course pack for each student
Students will work on their own personal agile study plan in the workshop and gain practical experience they can immediately start using.