8th October 2015 – Agile Project Management – Introduction Workshop 8th October 2015
Half Day workshop (12.30-4.30pm) – Pool Innovation Centre, Trevenson Road, Pool, Cornwall
Introductory Offer : £95 per person (Discount available for businesses based in PIC) for booking please contact email@example.com
(5 of 8 spaces remaining)
An Introduction to Agile Project Management
With Belinda Waldock
In this half day introduction workshop you will explore the mind set and approach behind Agile Project Management and receive an introduction to the agile methodology including materials and tools.
During the day you will work on your own projects to create an agile project dashboard to take away and implement within your business.
This workshop is an ideal introduction to Agile to explore where and how agile can be of value to you.
Discover smarter, leaner, faster ways to succeed at work!
- Understand and apply agile methods in your working world
- Discover strategies and tools to make you work faster and better
- Find out how to anticipate change and navigate uncertainty
- Gain immediate clarity and control in any situation
- Streamline and improve your day to day workflow
- Uncover new ways to communicate and collaborate
Work faster, think clearer and improve your agility, both professionally and personally, with simple and powerful tools that will introduce you to the essential skills and mind sets of agile and quickly encourage you to start thinking differently.
- Get up to speed: learn all about agile and how it can work for you
- Stop wasting time: think smart, act fast, be adaptable and get more done
- Be efficient: spot opportunities, maximise your resources and blast through barriers
- Get results: maximise quality and value and turn your ideas into reality
£95 per person (Discount available for businesses based in PIC) for booking or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is open to any person or business, free parking is available on site, materials included.
Tailored workshops are available for individuals and teams on request please email for further details